Livestreaming makes it possible to share your event and brand with a wider audience—a much wider audience, if you play your cards right. Livestreaming your event also makes it available for viewing at a later date, so guests who could not attend can still engage with your programming or message.
Event Live Streaming Video for Teach For Uganda – Graduation Ceremony
Take note of the following tips and tricks while you live stream your event:
- Prepare – script, extra batteries, lighting, working equipment, camera holder or a desk to stabilize the camera.
- Ensure bandwidth availability – know your network. The better the bandwidth, the better the live streaming results.
- Test – your audio and video both, with a backup account.
- Eye contact – look at the camera, not the screen.
- Monitor – with an external display.
- Respond – to the comments during the live session, if possible.
- Avoid placeholders – start right away.
- Multi-stream – to all your socials for enhanced viewership.
- Use captions – to increase understanding of your content.
- Be consistent – go live at a regular time to help build a flow of the audience.
Lastly, Call/WhatsApp on 0393 208 410 to live stream your event in adaptive bitrate to a global audience. We provide a full-service event live streaming solution – cameras, vision mix, sound. Our reliable, affordable and scalable portable production units (PPUs) and professional crew guarantee a standout experience for your audience.